Monday 19 May 2014

Kami Idea Inner Ninja

Assalamualaikum ladies,

Let me share with you my favourite inner ninja that I've used throughout my hijab days. It's been 2 years since i've wore my hijab, Alhamdulilah. At first it was pretty awkward finding for the perfect shawl, the perfect ninja and the perfect everyday style. Needless to say, every individual will go through this path one day. 

As soon I embarked on my hijab journey, i stumble upon a few good ninjas, Kami's will be my top favourite eversince. Why do i choose wearing a ninja instead of the normal inner cap or do without them: (fyi, this is purely my opinion) I feel secure wearing a ninja as it gives me the full coverage that i need. Having really thick and long hair( not easy to maintain while wearing hijab ) i needed something to really cover up and secure it tightly, hence Kami Idea ninja came about last 2 years when my sister stumbled upon their site. So we hooked up with the humble owners and been selling it eversince. Got closed to them and so honoured to be invited to one of their fashion show last year. Alhamdulilah!

Features of Kami's inner ninja: 

Made from Cotton Stretch - it's stretchy and very cooling 

To add on , Kami's inner are super comfy! I could wear it for hours without feeling uneasy.

Zip at the back to adjust according to your own preference - you may loosen it or go all the way up, fret not your hair would't get caught between the zip. 

There's two type, Regular(my favourite) & Slim . 
Regular : For all face shape however if you have smaller frame , will recommend you these type.

Slim : For all face shape. Longish in design - to cover the extra cheeks around the cheekbone, making your face look slim and slender. May require to wear extra inner cap for those who has smaller frame.

Measurement: 
Length 42cm
Headline 12cm
Cover the bust area perfectly. 


The Regular

The Slim


Many ladies have been stocking up on their Kami Idea ninja, so why not try 1 to see whether you like them! For me, i can never find other better ninja beside this one. Oh i've yet to mention, Kami Idea uses really high quality cotton, either handwash or machine wash, you would't find any fault with them. My ninja could last me for a year and more. Colour and fabric don't get worn out easily. 

I hope my review on the above ninja helps you ladies, probably increase awareness. I know many are still skeptical to try on an inner ninja or don't like the idea of it - Well, trying is not harmful!

As mention, I will be opening orders today however I forgot that I've yet to confirm colours that are available. Inshallah will open the orders a day or two! Wait for my updates!

Have a good week ahead!

xox,
Hid

PS: Next we will share with you choosing the right chiffon!

Images: Kami Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment